Are your dryer vents a potential fire threat?
– Dryer lint is highly flammable, and according to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, represents over 15,000 dryer vent fires a year!
– Many commercial clothes dryers are gas-powered. If the vent is plugged with lint, an animal nest or other debris, lethal carbon monoxide gas issues may result.
– Lint build-up results in dryers that require more energy, therefore money, to run.
What makes Pro Cleaning Services the very best option for cleaning your dryer vents?
– We are professionals in cleaning up even huge, difficult-to-access, dryer vent systems.
– Interior remote electronic camera to determine if there is a plugged or disconnected “hidden” vent.
– Technicians accredited by the CSIA as Dryer Exhaust Technicians. We understand the various codes and requirements for securely venting your dryers.
– Can clean up even concealed vents.
– Can clear out interior of the majority of clothing dryers.
– After hours and weekends to accommodate your schedule.
Our commercial clothes dryer vent clients include:
– Apartment Complexes
– Pet Stores
– Assisted Living Facilities
– Health Care Facilities
Dryer vent list:
– Laundry load needs to dry in one cycle
– Dryer duct should be at least as large in diameter as the dryer outlet
– Use metal joint tape to protect dryer vent. Don’t utilize rivets or screws, cause they gather lint
– Any “concealed” ducting should be stiff aluminum or galvanized pipe
– Use versatile or rigid metal pipeline in between dryer and duct. Do not use plastic vent
– Always vent dryer to outdoors. Do not vent into basement or chimney